Our Psychologist brings a broad range of experience in many types of organizations to her public speaking. She is available to provide a customized presentation for your group on an area of special interest, upon request.
Currently under development are sessions on:
– challenges and wellness in blended families and/or nontraditional families
– the impact of mobile technologies and social media on people and their relationships
– medical assistance in dying (MAID)
– recent guidelines and research reviewing the use of medical cannabis
– review of the research and practice regarding effective treatment of ADHD
Her previous public presentations have been on positive psychology, happiness, stress management topics, executive coaching, resilience in separation and divorce, mindfulness, assertiveness, depression, and anxiety, to name a few.